Eplica utilities and solutions
Eplica is currently comprised of a collection of powerful software utilities allowing users to intuitively engage all aspects of content management.
Eplica's considerable software armada includes an eCommerce solution that is built on a highly flexible business platform and is easily integrated with external sales resources. Among its features are:
- Catalogues and directory listings
- Cart and checkout
- Secure payment, SSL Server Certificates
- Electronic delivery of documents (Word, Excel, Flash etc.)
- Personalized customer experience
- Order management
The three basic elements of a workflow are roles, tasks, and processes. Eplica workflow is designed for customers who require a clearly defined publication process combined with a systematic division of labor.
A typical Eplica workflow consists of the following:
- User-defined processes: writing, reviewing, editing, and publishing content
- Process tasks: multipart processes where each step is clearly defined
- User roles in relationship to each process
- Publishing areas for content
All material that relates to a particular user--such as groups, events and registration info--can be stored in an area that is only accessible by logging in.